Our goal is to ensure safe and fair motorsport competitions. Our activities include but are not limited to the following:
- We directly sanction International and National motorsport events in Pakistan.
- We support Regional motorsport events through our affiliates.
- We arrange the listing of events on the FIA International motorsport calendar.
- We maintain competition and technical regulations and guidelines for motorsport in Pakistan.
- We apply the safety standards of the FIA for motorsport in Pakistan.
- We affiliate and sanction clubs, organizers and promoters.
- We license competition drivers according to a set of qualification criteria.
- We conduct training sessions for competition drivers.
- We facilitate competition license matters for competitors who compete outside of Pakistan.
- We sanction competition-driving schools.
- We license Race Officials.
- We conduct training sessions for Race Officials.
- We resolve disputes involving competition matters.
- We license racetracks that host sanctioned events.
- We provide advisory services for motorsport.
- We promote and market motorsport.
- We liaise and negotiate with the media.
- We liaise with the government to facilitate motorsport activities.